Death - The Graveyard
Is This Your Final Destination "Only"?
Life Doesn't End at Death -
Are You Ready for
Eternal Life (Heaven or Hell?)
“It is appointed unto men to die once, but after this the judgment” (Hebrews 9:27).
“Now is the accepted time...now is the [a] day of salvation” (Second Corinthians 6:2).
“The fool has said in his heart, ‘There is no God’” (Psalm 53:11).
There is a hereafter; your hope is in the Lord; you will not be cut-off if you are zealous - for you fear the Lord; but sinners will be cut-off from the Lord - spending eternity in 'hell' (Proverbs 23:17-18).
“For what is a man’s advantage if he gains the whole world, and loses himself, or [is] cast away?"
God has given mankind His instruction book, the Bible, as His guide to live by. Like Adam and Eve, your forefathers, you have a choice. They were deceived by Satan, believing the lie that they could be gods (Genesis 3:4,5) and become wise as God (Genesis 3:6) by eating the fruit that God had told them not to eat (Genesis 3:11-6). As a result, they were cast out of the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:23,24). Sin has since passed down to this present age (Romans 5:12). Don’t you believe Satan’s lie that you can live totally independent from God.
DON’T MAKE SATAN’S FUTURE YOUR FUTURE
Satan was perfect until iniquity was found in him (Ezekiel 28:12,14-15). God did not create Satan a sinful being, but He did permit it. Satan wanted to overthrow God and take control of His kingdom, but he failed, and was cast out of heaven (Isaiah 14:12-13, 14; Revelation 12:7-8, 9). For the moment, everything may be going your way. But just like Satan was cast out of heaven and will spend the remainder of his life in hell, there is coming a day in which you will have to give an accounting for your rejection of Christ: “And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone...[and] shall be tormented day and night forever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it...I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books was opened...they were judged every man according to their works...And whosoever were not found written in the book of life was cast in to the lake of fire” (Revelation 20:10-15).
DON’T BE DECEIVED!
As Satan deceived Adam and Eve, he has been deceiving each generation ever since. Satan does it in many ways:
- Material wealth (money, cars, houses, boats, etc.): “For the love of money is the [a] root of all evil” (First Timothy 6:10)
- Secular education which teaches God does not exist and man evolved from monkeys - “For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise [the intellectuals], and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent [those who apply human wisdom without God] (I Corinthians 1: 19)
- Pleasure (lusting after physical things that make you feel good)
- Careers which do not leave you any time for God. These in themselves are not wrong, but in many cases mankind replaces God for them. But for those who reject God and His Word concerning Jesus Christ, there’s the hell-fire judgment:
DAY OF JUDGMENT
“And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched” (Mark 9:43).“In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His power” (Second Thessalonians 11:8-9).“And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt” (Daniel 12:2).
THERE IS A WAY OUT!
- First: Believe that all mankind have sinned including yourself: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). See also Romans 5:12; First John 1:8,10; Isaiah 64:6; Jeremiah 17:9.
- Second: Believe that “The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 6:23).
- Third: Believe that God loves you: “God demonstrates His love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8). Accept what Christ, the Son of God has already done: “For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin" (Second Corinthians 5:21), died on the Cross (Matthew 27:24-50), shedding His blood. “[He] put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself” (Hebrew 9:26), that we may have forgiveness of sins “In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins” (Colossians 11:14).
- Fourth (the remedy): “...if thou shall confess with your mouth [to]1 the Lord Jesus and shall believe in thy heart that God has raised Him from the dead, thou shall be saved” (Romans 10:9).
YOU ARE ASSURED ETERNAL LIFE AS A BELIEVER
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life" (John 5:24); “These things I have written to you who believes in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life...” (First John 5:13); “But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is Christ, the the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name” (John 20:31).
AFTER SALVATION - WHAT?
Scripture “Study [the Word of God] to show thyself approved of God...rightly dividing the Word of truth” (Second Timothy 2:15 KJV).
Grow/increasing in the knowledge of our Lord (Second Peter 3:18; Colossians 1:10).
"Present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God" (Romans 12:1-2).
You have been given the commission of reconciliation of others to Christ (Second Corinthians 5:18,19). .
PLEASE SEE THIS TWO MINUTE VIDEO "R U READY" below: